Enrolling at Hearthstone
The parent/legal guardian must provide the following documents to the Hearthstone office.
- Proof of legal guardianship (if you are not the parent)
- Proof of student’s date of birth (birth certificate, birth record, passport, baptismal certificate, affidavit of the parent/guardian or custodian of the minor, or other legal proof)
- Transcript (Gr 9-12)
- Proof of residence in the parent/guardian’s name. Acceptable items include:
- Current Utility Bill (PG&E, water, sewer, cable, internet provider)
- Voter registration
- Pay stub
- Correspondence from a government agency (Social Security, Child Support Services, Superior Court, Social Services)
- Current Rent Receipt
- Rental/Lease Agreement
In order to support your student in the personalized learning program we request your support by providing these documents and attend a school tour/informational meeting.
- Completed Personalized Learning Placement Form
- Copy of the most recent I.E.P. Behavior Plan, 504 Plan, or Health Plan (if this applies)
- Current Report Card (Gr TK-8)
- Current Attendance
- High School Essay (Gr 9-12) (This will provide information for personalized learning and is not intended for screening.)
Your documents may be submitted by email, mail, in person, or by fax (530) 532-5847.
The student and parent will meet with the Student Advisor (grades 9-12) or Parent Liaison (grades TK-8) to complete registration. Students are to remain in school until their registration is complete.
If you would like to attend an informational meeting or have questions about Hearthstone, please contact us by email or at (530) 532-5848 ext. 0.